tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum
tournoi sox saison II
Tournoi sur cod6 organisé par les SoX

tournoi sox saison II Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: finding out the average locations of the player base ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> QG -> TIRAGE AU SORT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

TEAM: efefrwe
ID PSN: werwerer

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Aoû - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: finding out the average locations of the player base Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was looking over my game history (reader, see link at left) and saw it showed how long each game took to complete. I was wondering what the average game length and standard deviation is across all players. I also would be interested in finding out the average locations of the player base (Europe, North America, or other?), the average time between moves, and the average number of running games. I am in 4 games at a time, but clicked around and saw many of my opponents are in 15+. Just curious if you have these statistics on hand. 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2MiILqE
Talent Acquisition Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Aoû - 15:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> QG -> TIRAGE AU SORT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006