tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum
tournoi sox saison II
Tournoi sur cod6 organisé par les SoX

tournoi sox saison II Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How about making a card trading system for the players ? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> QG -> TIRAGE AU SORT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

TEAM: efefrwe
ID PSN: werwerer

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Aoû - 14:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: How about making a card trading system for the players ? Répondre en citant

Hello,

I am a little upset with my last card draws. Why you ask, well I spent 50 gems on the 4-Star or better and I received the 4 star Earth Maiden, then I used my 200 pal points draw and to my amazement I got a 4 star Earth Maiden. Now why in the world did that happen? I am happy I got the cards but I spent my gems I worked hard for and got a card that I could have got with friend points. I am very upset. I would like to get my 50 gems back. I talked to a friend yesterday and he had the same thing happen to him. I like the fact you are putting the 4 star cards in the pal point pulls but maybe you should make the 4-Star or better a 5 star or better. While I'm on the subject of card pulls. That randomness of the draws SUCK. I keep getting A LOT OF DUPLICATE CARDS. It is nice to get some duplicate cards but to get the same card 6 times and you can only evolve that card to a 5 or a 6 star then in it just becomes a waist of money. How about making a card trading system for the players. Now that would be a great idea. If you feel the same way then make yourself herd.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11986
Animated Demonstration Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Aoû - 14:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> QG -> TIRAGE AU SORT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006