tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum
tournoi sox saison II
Tournoi sur cod6 organisé par les SoX

tournoi sox saison II Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Starting the Suramar questline ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> PHASE DE POULE RESULTATS -> POULE B
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

TEAM: efefrwe
ID PSN: werwerer

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Starting the Suramar questline Répondre en citant

Hello,

For those not able to get the Suramar quest line started like me, I discovered I had 'ignored' the questline when I hit 110 since I was involved in so many other quests at the time. Unlike past expansions, where you could simply not accept a quest, and the quest giver would still show up on the map, now in Legion, you can only 'accept or ignore' quests. If you ignore a quest it disappears from the map and you cannot find it again unless you get very close to the NPC offering it. That was my whole problem. So if you are in the same boat, Kadgar is at the top of the stairs in Violet Hold, in New Dalaran, and he gives the quest to start Suramar.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752569628
Clean Energy Solution Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> PHASE DE POULE RESULTATS -> POULE B Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006