tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum
tournoi sox saison II
Tournoi sur cod6 organisé par les SoX

tournoi sox saison II Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Why timegate Pathfinder? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> PHASE DE POULE RESULTATS -> POULE A
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
spadekevin

TEAM: efefrwe
ID PSN: werwerer

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why timegate Pathfinder? Répondre en citant

Hello,

So I really do like the concept of Pathfinder. Compared to WoTLK for example, I believe it took less time to actually grind out the achievement, and earn flying that way, compared to how long it took to grind out the gold.The fact that it also unlocks it for every alt that you have is a really nice touch, overall the concept of pathfinder is fine. I think that if Blizzard implemented it correctly, people would stop complaining (for the most part) overnight.The biggest issue with Pathfinder is the time gating. It took 2 major patches for flying to be available during Legion, due to it being in two parts (and it's looking to be the exact same in BfA). I really enjoyed the expansion, but quit for a while shortly after 7.1, only to return once they added Pathfinder back into the game.Doing the same world quests over and over again just gets really tedious. Especially around zones like Highmountain, where getting around felt needlessly difficult. Plus I have already reached a point where I've seen most of the base world.I wouldn't be surprised for this being the direct reason for that player dip that occurred over two expansions now, because a few friends of mine followed that same exact path that I did. Perhaps this is what Blizzard wants, I'm not really sure at this point.So, what is the purpose of time gating Pathfinder over the majority of the expansion?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765128651
Barcode solution Video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tournoi sox saison II Index du Forum -> PHASE DE POULE RESULTATS -> POULE A Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 3 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006